Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas is almost here


My aunt gave us an Elf on the Shelf. He moves around at night and tells Santa if we are good or not. So far he has probably reported good stuff. He's cool. His name is Jingles. I can tell him to tell santa what i want for Christmas. it is pretty cool.

I am excited for Christmas. My grandma and grandpa are coming soon.


My friend moved to North Carolina. I hope he's having fun there.
My dad took me to the skate park last weekend. he is teaching me a lot of cool tricks.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Cool man. You have a realy great dad. He is super. I bet all the girls think your cute. love daddy

heheheheheheeee

Jim said...

Cool man. You have a realy great dad. He is super. I bet all the girls think your cute. love daddy

heheheheheheeee