Tomorrow is halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am grim reaper.so I took a picture of brownie and my new webkin chewy with my pumpkin. We cut our pumpkins tonight. we get to to trick or treating tomorrow.
Griffin --> Cool grim reaper costume!! The eyes are very scary looking. I'll bet you scare a bunch of people when you go trick or treating. Who is the Red Power Ranger dude?? We thought it looked like Dylan but the person in the picture is too tall. Did Dylan grow to 5 feet tall?
2 comments:
Griffin --> Cool grim reaper costume!! The eyes are very scary looking. I'll bet you scare a bunch of people when you go trick or treating. Who is the Red Power Ranger dude?? We thought it looked like Dylan but the person in the picture is too tall. Did Dylan grow to 5 feet tall?
Have fun on Halloween.
We love you guys!!
Papa Mike and Mama Nah
Hi Griffin! You looked really cool on Halloween. I just figured out how to post on your blog. We have a new one too.
www.sapianofamily.blogspot.com
Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment